The main framework of the Adult Nurture and Discipleship ministry at WPGBC is built on two out of the five foundational principles of the current Vision and Mission Statement. Gathering and Growing.
We experience and Share Jesus Christ by:
Gathering as the Fathers sons and daughters and
Growing to be like Jesus Christ as we grow together
Gathering includes Small Groups, Sunday Morning Main Gathering, and Retreats with the emphasis on Nurturing community.
Growing includes Bible study, Sunday School, Seminars, and Topical series with the emphasis on
It is our heart to intentionally nurture disciples from new believers right through to maturing believers. Exploring Christianity through to Fully Invested Christianity.
These are some of the resources that are regularly offered in the life of our church. For up-to-date offerings, please email or call the church office @ 604.228.9747.
- Membership Class February 2013
- EQUIP Sunday School format Sundays @ 9:30
- Home Groups run September to June each year with large group gatherings through the summer
- Seminars through Carey Institute www.carey-edu.ca
- ENGAGE- Social Justice opportunities, Network, Membership/Baptism
- Community Outreach opportunities
- Lunch potluck style- watch bulletin for details!
- Sunday morning coffee following the service
- Weekly Home Groups - always a space for you year round!
- Various group activities like ultimate frisbee, floor hockey nights, movie nights
- Gardening in our community garden beside the church
- Choir Practice prior to Easter and Christmas